The first step to receiving financial aid is submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the only application Campbell University accepts to begin the financial aid process.Complete your FAFSA online
2022 Summer eligibility is determined by the 2021-2022 FAFSA. If you have not completed the 2021-2022 FAFSA please do so prior to completing the Summer School request. If you received federal financial aid at Campbell University during the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 semesters, then it should already be on file.
If you are attending summer school and would like to be reviewed for financial aid please email or call Student Financial Services.
Toll Free: (800) 334-4111 ext 1244
Local: (910) 893-1244
Summer Accelerator Grant
On April 22, 2022, the Governor announced additional funding for Summer Accelerator Grants as part of the Longleaf Complete program to provide funds to postsecondary institutions for financial aid to help defray the costs of summer classes for students. The funds will provide awards to students enrolling in summer courses (summer 2022 ) to achieve an accelerated degree or credential, and/or students in need of developmental (remedial) courses or other summer supports to get and stay on track in their programs to graduate on time.
Institutions may utilize summer accelerator funds to provide grants to students within the following parameters:
- Priority for grants should be given to students who qualify for federal and/or state need-based aid;
- Students receiving grants must be:
- residents of North Carolina per RDS;
- enrolled in an academic program leading to a degree or credential;
- enrolled (not withdrawn) at the time of disbursement to receive funds; and
- have not previously earned a postsecondary degree or credential unless the student previously earned an associate degree and is pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
If you meet the requirements established above, by the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority, you may apply for the Summer Accelerator Grant using the link below. Due to limited funding Campbell University has established additional requirements that will be reviewed prior to determining final eligibility. For further questions regarding eligibility you may contact Student Financial Services using the information above.