An education for life on our intimate, exciting campus
Campbell University welcomes applications from international students, and we invite you to learn more about our university.
You must first fill out an Admissions Application. If attending high school in the U.S., include both home country and current mailing address. Send in official or certified translated transcripts, academic records, national examination results, and diplomas from all secondary and/or professional schools. English Proficiency may be demonstrated by the TOFEL, Cambridge Examination IELTS, SAT, or ACT. Students must provide proof of financial support for one year of education in the U.S., independent of entry term and potential athletic scholarships.
Applicants enrolling directly from a U.S. high school must complete a Visa Clearance form and attach a copy of passport, visa page, I-94, and I-20.
- Admissions application
- If attending high school in the US, include both home country and current local mailing addresses.
- Translated transcripts
- Visa clearance
- Statement of financial support
Additional documents that will be taken into consideration in the admission process:
Original or certified translated transcripts, academic records, national examination results, diplomas from all secondary and/or professional schools.
Transcripts must be certified as a true copy by a notary public, an official of the institution in which the student is enrolled, or a United States consular official.
All foreign transcripts must be evaluated and translated into English before admissions and transfer decisions can be made. The applicant is responsible for the translation and evaluation of documents and for all costs and fees associated with these services. The suggested academic evaluation agencies are: World Education Service or AACRAO.
For applicants enrolling directly from a U.S.A high school: complete a Visa Clearance form and attach a copy of passport, Visa page, I-94 and I-20 (all three pages of the I-20).
English Proficiency may be demonstrated by one of the following:
- TOEFL result sent directly from the testing agency to Campbell University by using our institutional code 5100. Minimum score required are as follows: Internet-Based TOEFL(IBT) – 61, Computer Based TOEFL – 173(CBT) – 173, Paper Based TOEFL (PBT) – 500.
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS can be used instead of the TOEFL with a grade of 5.5
- SAT exam or ACT exam results sent directly from the testing agency to Campbell University by using our institutional code 5100.
- Either of these exams is required for scholarship consideration and must be received in original format.
Statement of financial support for one year of education in the U.S.A independent of entry term and potential athletic scholarship. These documents, which determine sufficiency of funds, need to be certified, include student’s name, sponsor’s name, amount in U.S. dollars, and can be in the format of a bank statement or a notarized/certified letter. The official documents must be dated within the last six months and must show the total cost of attendance, personal funds, and text books. Dependent(s) cost: The cost for each dependent is $9,000 and is calculated for one year.
Send admission required documents to the following address:
Post Office Box 249
Buies Creek, NC 27506
40 T.T. Lanier Street
Buies Creek NC 27506