- Does the Office of Financial Aid require additional documentation to process your awards?
- Check Student Self Service for Required Documents.
- Have your financial aid awards been processed?
- Check Student Self Service for My Awards.
- Do you need to accept or reject any loans you may be eligible for?
- Check Student Self Service to accept or reject any awarded loans.
Accessing Student Self Service
Log in to Student Self Service. Your user name and password are the same credentials as you previously used with Web Advisor.
- Need help? If you are having trouble with your access or password, please contact the IT Service Desk (help desk) at 910-893-1208. (Please have your student ID# available.)
Select “Financial Aid” from the homepage, then choose the menu you need from the “Financial Aid” tab. (“Required Documents” and “My Awards” are going to be the most popular options.)
Additional instructions for loans are available via our loan menu.
NOTE: Campbell University reserves the right to correct unintentional data processing, clerical, etc. errors in any offer of financial aid. Such corrections will be communicated to the student as soon as possible.