Find your place within our on-campus residential communities
Why live on campus?
We asked a few Campbell residents what they enjoy most about living on campus. Here's what they had to say!
Undergraduate students who live on campus are more likely to . . .
- finish college
- pursue graduate studies
- have a higher GPA
- improve their self-confidence
- be more satisfied with their college experience
- develop lifelong friendships
- build mentoring relationships with faculty
- pursue artistic interests
- participate in extracurricular activities