This is the information sent out by the Registrar’s Office for August 2018.
– June 23: August Graduation cycle opens
– August 1: All August Graduation applications must be submitted. Any after this date will be denied
– August 31: Conferral date and processing out of the system (no ceremony).
– December 15: Graduation ceremony – students graduating in August who have not participated in a previous ceremony may be eligible to participate in the December ceremony.
PLEASE NOTE: All official communication from our office will go to your official Campbell University issued email address. If you have not set this up or do not have it forwarded to the email account you check regularly, please contact the Help Desk for instructions on how to do so.
Applying for Graduation
We have moved to a completely online application process for all applicants.
For the application you will need the following:
- Campbell University Issued Student ID
- Degree you are pursuing
- Major you are pursuing
- Contact information you can be reached at including phone, email, and mailing address
*Students participating in Dual Degrees such as MBA/BBA, PharmD/MBA, BA/BBA, etc. You will need to file 2 graduation applications, one for each degree.*
All potential graduation candidates please CLICK HERE to submit your graduation application
Graduation Application Contacts
If you have any questions about your application please see the appropriate venue:
Main Campus Undergraduates – Please email Melissa McLamb in the Registrar’s Office
Online Education Campus – Please email Thomas Ferguson
Fort Bragg/Pope Campus – Please email Faye Thompson
Raleigh (formerly RTP) Campus – Please email Philip Ledford
Camp Lejeune Campus – Please email Deanna Girard
Graduate and First Professional Candidates:
Lundy-Fetterman School of Business – Please email Sara Leak
School of Education – Please email Ranae Strickland
Divinity School – Please email Elaine Dawson
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences – Please email Lee Holquist or Lois Hupfeld
Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law – Please email Connie Shipman
Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine – Please email Lou Naylor
Application Received List
The Application Received List will be posted in mid July for August.
Please note: This list is NOT in real time. It will be updated once a week or as needed. The names on this list DOES NOT mean that student is cleared for graduation.
There is no graduation ceremony for the August cycle. All August graduates who are approved and have not previously participated in a ceremony, may participate in the December ceremony.
Graduates may request one free DVD of one of our Spring 2018 undergraduate graduation ceremonies.
Official Graduation Photos
GradImages™ has an exciting offer for your graduates. GradImages will be offering students a $5 discount on any photo order over $25 when they register their email address prior to graduation.
How GradImages works:
- GradImages™ will take a candid photograph of every graduate at their special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5-7 days following the ceremony.
- Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the ceremony you may order online at www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
For direct inquires, please visit gradimages.com
Order Your Cap and Gown
Campbell University graduates are required to wear approved cap, gown and hood (if applicable) at the graduation exercise. The Official University gown includes two custom embroidered tabs with the University seal. In addition, a jumbo black and orange tassel with a medallion of the University’s seal.
For more information, please contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 910-893-1455.
We have two convenient ways for you to place your order:
- Pickup in Buies Creek: To pre order stop by the bookstore or call us at 910-893-1455
- Ship to your location: Please visit oakhalli.com/college/campbelluniversity/ (shipping rates apply)
The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:
|Item||Cost Per Item|
|Associate/Bachelor Degree – cap/gown/tassel||$74.98|
|Masters Degree Package||$118.98|
|Master of Divinity Package||$167.98|
|Doctor of Ministry||$274.98|
|Extra Tassel (with graduation year)||$10.98|
|Extra Tassel (with Medallion)||$12.98|
Please note: The cap, gown and hood are yours to keep and differs from gowns from previous years.
Announcements, Rings and Diploma Frames
The bookstore carries non-personalized graduation announcements and diploma frames.
Diploma frames can also be ordered through our bookstore website at campbell.bncollege.com
If you would like to order personalized announcements or class rings, contact Balfour at 1-866-Balfour (1-866-225-3687) or order online at www.balfour.com