Graduation InformationView information regarding the May 2017 Graduation Exercises >
May 2017 Commencement Events
Graduation Information Briefing will be held Wednesday, April 19, 2017 in Turner Auditorium located in the D. Rich Building. This briefing will be for those participating in the Saturday graduation ceremonies only.
Baccalaureate Service will be held Sunday, April 30th at 4pm in Butler Chapel
Graduation Application Initial Deadline has now past. Any applications received after March 24, 2017 we cannot guarantee that your physical diploma will be available for pick up after the ceremony.
- Graduation Ceremonies (see “Commencement Information” below)
PLEASE NOTE: All official communication from our office will go to your official Campbell University issued email address. If you have not set this up or do not have it forwarded to the email account you check regularly, please contact the Help Desk for instructions on how to do so.
Applying for Graduation
ALL CPHS: Any students, undergraduate or graduate with the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences please view and complete the application.
Adult & Online Education (formerly Extended Campuses at Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, RTP and Online Education) candidates, please use the Application available at the administrative office on each of the AOE campuses. For more information contact your Academic Counselor.
- Fort Bragg students: If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Melissa Jacks.
- Camp Lejeune students: Contact Ms. Deanna Girard for the application process.
- Raleigh campus students: Contact Mr. Philip Ledford for the application process.
- Online campus students: View and complete the graduation application. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Thomas Ferguson.
Any Graduate Level student from LFSB, SOE, LAW, and Divinity (Ex: MBA, MED, etc), please apply with your given department.
- Lundy-Fetterman School of Business (LFSB) Graduate Students, complete the MBA/MTWM graduation applications. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Sara Leak.
- If you are a 3+2 or 4+1 student, you will need to file an application with the LFSB for your graduate degree and the Registrar’s Office for your undergraduate degree.
- If you are a MBA/PharmD student, you will need to apply with the LFSB and the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (CPHS).
- School of Education Graduate Students: Contact Ms. Ranae Strickland for the application process
- Law School Graduates: Contact Dr. Connie Shipman, Registrar for the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
- Divinity School Graduates: Contact Ms. Elaine Dawson for application process.
ALL Main Campus Undergraduate candidates, please download the May 2017 Main Campus Undergraduate Graduation Instructions and Application.
The Commencement Ceremonies will take place over 2 days. Ceremony participation is determined by degree:
Friday, May 12, 2017 ceremonies
10:00am – All degrees in the Law School – Memorial Auditorium, Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts, Raleigh
3:00pm – All degrees in the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (including undergraduates) – John W. Pope Convocation Center, Campbell University, Buies Creek. Please click for further information on CPHS Graduation Ceremony
7:00pm – All degrees in the Divinity School – Turner Auditorium, D. Rich Building, Campbell University, Buies Creek
Saturday, May 13, 2017 ceremonies
9:00am – All degrees from the Main Campus undergraduates with graduate degrees in the Lundy- Fetterman School of Business and the School of Education – John W. Pope Convocation Center, Campbell University, Buies Creek.
– Students need to be dressed and ready in the rear of the Convocation Center no later than 8am.
– Tickets are required for entrance into this event in the Convocation Center. Each graduation candidate will be allotted 6 tickets. All tickets are free and will be available for pick up by the graduation candidate starting Friday, April 28 – Thursday, May 11, 2017. Please make pick up arrangements appropriately. Overflow will be set up in Turner Auditorium via live video feed. Tickets will not be required for entrance into Turner Auditorium
– Overflow will be located in Turner Auditorium via live video feed. This venue does not require a ticket for entrance.
3:00pm – All degrees from the Adult and Online Education campuses – Turner Auditorium, D. Rich Building, Campbell University, Buies Creek.
– Students need to be dressed and ready by 2pm in Butler Chapel (across from D. Rich Building).
– Tickets are not required for this event.
– Overflow will be located in the classrooms surrounding the auditorium.
Application Received List
Click here to review the Application Received List. This list is up to date as of 4.19.17.
Please NOTE: This list is NOT in real time. It will be updated once a week or as needed. The names on this list DOES NOT mean that student is cleared for graduation. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Registrar’s Office.
Graduates may request one free DVD of one of our Fall 2016 undergraduate graduation ceremonies.
Official Graduation Photos
GradImages™ has an exciting offer for your graduates. GradImages will be offering students a $5 discount on any photo order over $25 when they register their email address prior to graduation.
How GradImages works:
- GradImages™ will take a candid photograph of every graduate at their special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5-7 days following the ceremony.
- Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the ceremony you may order online at www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
For direct inquires, please visit: http://gradimages.com/
Order Your Cap and Gown
Campbell University graduates are required to wear approved cap, gown and hood (if applicable) at the graduation exercise. The Official University gown includes two custom embroidered tabs with the University seal. In addition, a jumbo black and orange tassel with a medallion of the University’s seal.
For more information, please contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 910-893-1455.
We have two convenient ways for you to place your order:
1. Pickup in Buies Creek – to pre order stop by the bookstore or call us at 910-893-1455
2. Ship to your location: please visit oakhalli.com/college/campbelluniversity/
(Shipping rates apply)
|The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:|
|Associate/Bachelor Degree – cap/gown/tassel: $70.98|
|Masters Degree Package: $109.96
Master of Divinity Package: $172.98
Doctoral Packages: $195.98
|Extra Tassel (with graduation year): $7.98|
|Extra Tassel (with Medallion): $7.98|
Please note: The cap, gown and hood are yours to keep and differs from previous years gowns.
Announcements, Rings, and Diploma Frames
The Bookstore carries non-personalized graduation announcements and diploma frames.
Diploma Frames can also be ordered through our Bookstore website at www.campbell.bncollege.com
If you would like to order personalized announcements or class rings, contact Balfour at 1-866-Balfour (1-866-225-3687) or order online at www.balfour.com