Graduation Cycle for August 2017 is now OPEN.
PLEASE NOTE: All official communication from our office will go to your official Campbell University issued email address. If you have not set this up or do not have it forwarded to the email account you check regularly, please contact the Help Desk for instructions on how to do so.
Applying for Graduation
In revising the graduation application process, we have consolidated to one application. Students wishing to apply for August Graduation may do so by CLICKING HERE.
Please note: You will need the following information to apply
– Campbell University issued Student ID number
– The degree to which you are applying (can be found at the top of your Program Evaluation in Web Access)
– The major of your degree and any minors (if applicable)
– Contact information you can be reached at including phone, Campbell email address and mailing address
If you have any questions about your application please see the appropriate venue:
Main Campus Undergraduates – Please contact Melissa McLamb in the Registrar’s Office
Online Education Campus – Please contact Thomas Ferguson
Fort Bragg/Pope Campus – Please contact Ellen Strahan
Research Triangle Park (RTP) Campus – Please contact Philip Ledford
Camp Lejeune Campus – Please contact Deanna Girard
Graduate and First Professional Candidates:
The Lundy-Fetterman School of Business – Please contact Sara Leak
The School of Education – Please contact Ranae Strickland
The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences – Please contact Lee Holquist or Lois Hupfeld
The Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law – Please contact Connie Shipman
Application Received List
The initial August Graduation Application Received List will be posted mid- to late July.
Please NOTE: This list is NOT in real time. It will be updated once a week or as needed. The names on this list DOES NOT mean that student is cleared for graduation. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Registrar’s Office.
Graduates may request one free DVD of one of our Fall 2016 undergraduate graduation ceremonies.
Official Graduation Photos
GradImages™ has an exciting offer for your graduates. GradImages will be offering students a $5 discount on any photo order over $25 when they register their email address prior to graduation.
How GradImages works:
- GradImages™ will take a candid photograph of every graduate at their special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5-7 days following the ceremony.
- Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the ceremony you may order online at www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
For direct inquires, please visit: http://gradimages.com/
Order Your Cap and Gown
Campbell University graduates are required to wear approved cap, gown and hood (if applicable) at the graduation exercise. The Official University gown includes two custom embroidered tabs with the University seal. In addition, a jumbo black and orange tassel with a medallion of the University’s seal.
For more information, please contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 910-893-1455.
We have two convenient ways for you to place your order:
1. Pickup in Buies Creek – to pre order stop by the bookstore or call us at 910-893-1455
2. Ship to your location: please visit oakhalli.com/college/campbelluniversity/
(Shipping rates apply)
|The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:|
|Associate/Bachelor Degree – cap/gown/tassel: $70.98|
|Masters Degree Package: $109.96
Master of Divinity Package: $172.98
Doctoral Packages: $195.98
|Extra Tassel (with graduation year): $7.98|
|Extra Tassel (with Medallion): $7.98|
Please note: The cap, gown and hood are yours to keep and differs from previous years gowns.
Announcements, Rings, and Diploma Frames
The Bookstore carries non-personalized graduation announcements and diploma frames.
Diploma Frames can also be ordered through our Bookstore website at www.campbell.bncollege.com
If you would like to order personalized announcements or class rings, contact Balfour at 1-866-Balfour (1-866-225-3687) or order online at www.balfour.com