Information regarding the May 2017 Graduation Exercises will be posted Mid to Late February 2017.
May 2017 Commencement
- Divinity School: May 12 at 7pm (tentative)
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law: May 12 at 10am (tentative)
- College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences: May 12 at 3pm (tentative)
- Main Campus Undergraduates & School of Business-School of Education Graduates: May 13 at 9am (tentative)
- Adult and Online Education: May 13 at 3pm (tentative)
PLEASE NOTE: All official communication from our office will go to your official Campbell University issued email address. If you have not set this up or do not have it forwarded to the email account you check regularly, please contact the Help Desk for instructions on how to do so.
APPLYING FOR GRADUATION
ALL CPHS: Any students, undergraduate or graduate with the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences please apply through their website.
Adult & Online Education (formerly Extended Campuses at Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune, RTP and Online Education) candidates, please use the Application available at the administrative office on each of the AOE campuses. For more information contact your Academic Counselor.
Any Graduate Level student from LFSB, SOE, LAW, and Divinity (Ex: MBA, MED, etc), please apply with your given department.
ALL Main Campus Undergraduate candidates, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
The Commencement Ceremonies will take place over 2 days. Ceremony participation is determined by degree:
May 12 at 10am: All degrees in the Law School
May 12 at 7pm: All degrees in the Divinity School
May 12 at 3pm: All degrees in the College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences including undergraduates
May 13 at 9am: All degrees from the Main Campus undergraduates with graduate degrees in the Lundy- Fetterman School of Business and the School of Education.
May 13 at 3pm: All degrees from the Adult and Online Education campuses.
Application Received List:
The Application Received list will be posted by mid March.
Please NOTE: This list is NOT in real time. It will be updated once a week or as needed. The names on this list DOES NOT mean that student is cleared for graduation. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Registrar’s Office.
Graduates may request one free DVD of one of our Spring 2016 undergraduate graduation ceremonies.
Official Graduation Photos
GradImages™ has an exciting offer for your graduates. GradImages will be offering students a $5 discount on any photo order over $25 when they register their email address prior to graduation.
How GradImages works:
- GradImages™ will take a candid photograph of every graduate at their special moment of recognition.
- You will receive a free passport-sized digital proof of this photo on an order card within 5-7 days following the ceremony.
- Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.
- After the ceremony you may order online at www.gradimages.com or call 800-261-2576.
- Since photographs will be available, family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their seats, relax and enjoy the ceremony.
For direct inquires, please visit: http://gradimages.com/
Order Your Cap and Gown
Campbell University graduates are required to wear approved cap, gown and hood (if applicable) at the graduation exercise. The Official University gown includes two custom embroidered tabs with the University seal. In addition, a jumbo black and orange tassel with a medallion of the University’s seal.
For more information, please contact the Main Campus Bookstore at 910-893-1455.
We have two convenient ways for you to place your order:
1. Pickup in Buies Creek – to pre order stop by the bookstore or call us at 910-893-1455
2. Ship to your location: please visit oakhalli.com/college/campbelluniversity/
(Shipping rates apply)
|The cost of your full academic regalia is as follows:|
|Associate/Bachelor Degree – cap/gown/tassel: $70.98|
Masters Degree Package: $109.96
Master of Divinity Package: $172.98
Doctor of Pharmacy Package: $195.94
|Extra Tassel (with graduation year): $7.98|
|Extra Tassel (with Medallion): $7.98|
|Extra Key Chain Tassel with Year: $4.98|
Please note: The cap, gown and hood are yours to keep and differs from previous years gowns.
Announcements, Rings, and Diploma Frames
The Bookstore carries non-personalized graduation announcements and diploma frames.
Diploma Frames can also be ordered through our Bookstore website at www.campbell.bncollege.com
If you would like to order personalized announcements or class rings, contact Balfour at 1-866-Balfour (1-866-225-3687) or order online at www.balfour.com