Federal Funds for Extended Campus

Extended campus is made up of our Adult & Online Education in addition to our satellite campuses.

Federal aid awarded to extended campus students is disbursed in two payments. Aid is equally distributed per academic term (ex: Fall 1 & Fall 2).

Federal aid eligibility is based on the full academic semester enrollment (Fall or Spring).

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you need further information or have questions.
910-893-1310 or financialaid@campbell.edu