Once a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application has been submitted to Campbell University, the Department of Education may identify your application for a process called verification. In order for Campbell University’s Office of Financial Aid to determine your eligibility for federal student aid, you must complete the verification process.
The purpose of the verification process is to validate the accuracy of your FAFSA data. Campbell University is working with both Inceptia and the School Servicing Center (SSC) to help you complete the verification process.
2020-21 Academic Year – Inceptia
If your 2020-21 FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, you will receive an email from VGCS@inceptia.org or a postcard from Inceptia, containing Campbell University’s unique website link to start the verification process.
Follow these steps to complete your verification:
- Access our school’s unique website link in the email from VGCS@inceptia.org.
- Create your account* and choose preferences for text messages and e-signatures. We highly encourage signing up for text message updates!
- Complete your Task List.
- Confirm your signature and review your information.
- Sign your account.
*If you are a dependent student, your parent also needs to create their own account and complete each of these steps.
2019-20 Academic Year – School Servicing Center (SSC)
If your 2019-20 FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, you will receive an email from verification@SSCwp.org or firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to set up your SSC account.
- You will complete most or all of your verification by using the online verification interview on the “Student” tab at SSCwp.org. You may also upload any required documents online.
- If you have questions, need to track your verification status, or submit items, you should visit SSCwp.org.
Note: Inceptia or the School Servicing Center (SSC) should be your point of contact for any verification questions or if you need further clarification. The Office of Financial Aid will only be notified once your verification is complete. Financial aid awards can only be processed upon completion of verification.