Please have your Campbell University ID# available when contacting the help desk or include it in your email if emailing the help desk for assistance. We must have your Campbell University ID# for verification purposes. We cannot accept SS# for verification. Thank you.
Ways to Get Help
- Use the CUHelp Portal to submit tickets or search self-help solutions
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 1-910-893-1208 or 1-800-334-4111 x:1208
- Visit us at Britt Hall basement
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m.
After hours (5 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and weekends) password resets are available by phone only. Please call the help desk number listed above.
What we do
- Main point of contact for most technology issues at Campbell University
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware and software issues
- Coordinate with the Information Systems team to solve network access issues
- Coordinate with the Technology Procurement team on faculty and staff technology purchases
- Reset user passwords for various Campbell University systems
- Install and maintain desktop technology for faculty and staff of Campbell University
- Alternative Systems
- Computer Safety
- Malware Information
- New Students
- Preventative Maintenance
- Student E-mail
- Web Access