What we do
- Main point of contact for most technology issues at Campbell University
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hardware and software issues
- Coordinate with the Information Systems team to solve network access issues
- Coordinate with the Technology Procurement team on faculty and staff technology purchases
- Reset user passwords for various Campbell University systems
- Install and maintain desktop technology for faculty and staff of Campbell University
Need assistance with updating campbell.edu? Contact Web Communications.
Please have your Campbell University ID number available when contacting the help desk or include it in your email if emailing the help desk for assistance. We must have your Campbell University ID number for verification purposes. We cannot accept social security numbers for verification.
- Use the CUHelp Portal to submit tickets or search self-help solutions
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-910-893-1208 or 1-800-334-4111 x:1208
- Visit us at Britt Hall basement
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m.
After hours (5 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and weekends) password resets are available by phone only. Please call the help desk number listed above.
- Alternative Systems
- Computer Safety
- Malware Information
- New Students
- Preventative Maintenance
- Student E-mail
- Web Access