What we do
The Campbell University IT Services Help Desk provides prompt, knowledgeable, courteous technology support services over the phone, in person, and via email and chat to the Campbell community. Some of the regular Help Desk activities are…
- Serve as the main point of contact for most technology issues at Campbell University.
- Help to resolve issues with Campbell University provided networks, computers, software or services.
- Help to resolve common issues with student-owned computers, software and devices. The Help Desk does not provide hardware maintenance services on student-owned computers.
- Coordinate with other Information Technology Services teams to solve issues where additional assistance is required.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of requests for network access, devices, services and software.
- Help students, faculty and staff maintain and service their accounts and passwords for various Campbell University systems.
Need assistance with updating campbell.edu? Contact Web Communications.
The IT Services helpdesk is using a Remote First approach to providing help. If you need help, please contact us using one of the following methods.
- Use the IT Service Desk Portal to submit tickets or search self-help solutions
- Email us at email@example.com. Please include your Student ID in the email.
- For help with Blackboard, you may call 866-886-4846 at any time.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m.
After hours support. Limited support, including password resets and help with Blackboard, is available after hours at 866-886-4846
- IT Service Desk Portal
- IT Status Page
- Alternative Systems
- Computer Safety
- Malware Information
- New Students
- Preventative Maintenance
- Student E-mail