What we do
The Campbell University IT Services Help Desk provides prompt, knowledgeable, courteous technology support services to the Campbell Community. Some of the regular Help Desk activities are…
- Serve as the main point of contact for most technology issues at Campbell University.
- Help to resolve issues with Campbell University provided networks, computers, software or services.
- Help to resolve common issues with student-owned computers, software and devices. The Help Desk does not provide hardware maintenance services on student-owned computers.
- Coordinate with other Information Technology Services teams to solve issues where additional assistance is required.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of requests for network access, devices, services and software.
- Help students, faculty and staff maintain and service their accounts and passwords for various Campbell University systems.
How to Get Help
The IT Services helpdesk is using a Remote First approach to providing help. If you need help, please contact us using one of the following methods.
- Use the IT Service Desk Portal to submit tickets or search self-help solutions
- Submit an issue using the “Ask for Help” option.
- Make form-based requests for common items using the “Create a Request” option.
- Search our Knowledgebase of common solutions.
- Book an appointment with someone in-site (after you have consulted with the help Desk).
- Find links to other important pages like…
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Student ID in the email.
- For help with Blackboard, you may call 866-886-4846 at any time.
- Out helpdesk phone number, 910-893-1208, provides some instructions for common issues.
- Our Status Site shows the latest status of pit major systems and services.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m.
After hours support. Limited support, including password resets and help with Blackboard, is available after hours at 910-893-1208 or 866-886-4846
- IT Service Desk Portal
- IT Status Page
- Alternative Systems
- Computer Safety
- Malware Information
- New Students
- Preventative Maintenance
- Student E-mail