What we do
The Campbell University IT Services Help Desk provides prompt, knowledgeable, courteous technology support services over the phone, in person, and via email and chat to the Campbell community. Some of the regular Help Desk activities are…
- Serve as the main point of contact for most technology issues at Campbell University.
- Help to resolve issues with Campbell University provided networks, computers, software or services.
- Help to resolve common issues with student-owned computers, software and devices. The Help Desk does not provide hardware maintenance services on student-owned computers.
- Coordinate with other Information Technology Services teams to solve issues where additional assistance is required.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of requests for network access, devices, services and software.
- Help students, faculty and staff maintain and service their accounts and passwords for various Campbell University systems.
Need assistance with updating campbell.edu? Contact Web Communications.
Please have your Campbell University ID number available when contacting the help desk or include it in your email if emailing the help desk for assistance. We must have your Campbell University ID number for verification purposes. We cannot accept social security numbers for verification.
- Use the IT Service Desk Portal to submit tickets or search self-help solutions
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call 1-910-893-1208 or 1-800-334-4111 x:1208
- Visit us at Bryan Hall, Suite #9 Monday – Friday from 8:30 – 5:00.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5p.m.
After hours (5 p.m. – 8:30 a.m. and weekends) password resets are available by phone only. Please call the help desk number listed above.
- IT Service Desk Portal
- IT Status Page
- Alternative Systems
- Computer Safety
- Malware Information
- New Students
- Preventative Maintenance
- Student E-mail