This program is not currently accepting applications.
- Explore unique Eastern European culture and history
- Learn global business best practices and complete a business project aligned with an actual business in Poland
- Experience Poland and Prague on guided tours of locations such as Prague’s Hradcany Castle District and Warsaw’s Old Town
- Meet with European business owners and managers and hear their stories of starting small businesses
- Visit iconic sites such as Prague’s Astronomical Clock, the Warsaw Presidential Palace, the Memorial to the Victims of Communism, and the John Lennon Wall
- Enjoy self-guided evenings exploring with your cohort in Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Prague
- Discover how businesses are applying new technologies to their business structures
- See the lesser-known side of Prague with an alternative tour featuring famous local contemporary art amd graffiti
Earn 3 credits in the spring semester:
Undergraduates take one course in the spring:
- BADM 590: Special Topics Study Abroad
Graduates take one course in the spring:
- BADM 790: Special Topics Study Abroad
Program fee: $4,300–$4,700
Includes plane tickets, accommodations, some meals, and some group tours and excursions.
Tuition included in spring semester.