This program is on hiatus.
The application deadline for this program has passed.
- Read and study great works of literature in the places that bring them to life!
- Explore Ancient Stonehenge, Elizabethan Palaces, and the skyscrapers of modern London.
- Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon and the Globe Theatre.
- Explore Canterbury, Dover, and Hampton Court Palace.
- Follow Jane Austen through the city of Bath and tour the stately homes of England.
- Travel to Hay-on-Wye, the Welsh city with the largest number of bookstores in the world.
- ENGL 201: British Literature 1
- ENGL 419: Special Topics
- Will fulfill a requirement for an English Major and for a minor in Medieval and Renaissance Studies)
- ***ENGL 419 may be taken as HONOR elective***
- Dr. Donna Waldron
- Dr. Eric Dunnum
Estimated Program Fee: $4,800 – $5,200
Inclusions: Program fee includes flight, ground transportation, shared housing, some meals, and all entrance fees. Tuition is not included.
Tuition: Tuition will be the Campbell University summer tuition fee per credit hour.
“Studying abroad was the best way I could have spent my summer…The impact of my trip did not hit me until I returned to the U.S. Walking into my room I thought, ‘Wow, I was in London this morning.’ In that moment, the past month of my life felt unreal. To be completely cliché, it felt like a dream from which I would be content to never wake.”