Physical well-being encompasses healthy lifestyle behaviors that contribute to the overall health and wellness of your body.
Ways to Practice Physical Well-Being
- Make daily movement apart of your life. Even if it’s a 10-minute daily walk or stretching session.
- Consume adequate amounts of water each day.
- Practice good sleep habits and routines.
- Try to get 15-20 minutes of direct sunlight each day. Sunlight helps manufacture Vitamin D, which is important for regulating your moods but also for other physical body functions such as your immunity system.
- Practice good posture while sitting, typing, and standing.