Cultural well-being is a commitment to truly see the people around you in order to learn, celebrate, and belong in community. This means valuing the beauty of diversity.
Join a club or organization at Campbell that promotes the diversity of our community.
- A Call To Impact Our Nation (A.C.T.I.O.N.)
- Asian Student Association (ASA)
- Autism Awareness Club
- Black Student Association (BSA)
- Campbell Hispanic Association (CHA)
- Common Ground
- Females Associated with Business
- Korean-American Student Association (KASA)
- Minority Association for Pre-Medical Students (MAPS)
- Society for Women Engineers
- Student Leaders for Diversity
- CU Uplift