Join our community
Have you set the highest expectations for yourself and your academic career? The Honors Program is designed to help you meet your goals, with the Honors Residential Learning Community playing a key role in helping you succeed.
This RLC Community is for Upperclassmen Students enrolled in the Honors Program. The community provides you with support to meet your Honors requirements as well as opportunities for social interaction with other Honors students and faculty outside the classroom. It’s a place where you can have fun and study with friends dedicated to challenging themselves and making the most of their time at the University.
The Honors Program Residential Learning Community (RLC) provides Upperclassmen Students (Sophomore – Senior) who are enrolled in the Honors Program an opportunity to live together in a small tight-knit community in Jones Hall.
- Being part of a community with other students who are in the Honors Program
- Interactions with faculty involved with Honors in settings outside the classroom
- Opportunities to participate in Honors Program Student Advisory Council events and activities
- In-hall academic advising and other support services
- Co-enrolled in Honors Program courses
- Themed dinners
- Guest speakers and panel discussions on special topics
- Film series
- Service projects
- Joint study sessions for common courses
How to apply
Upperclassmen students interested in this community must be accepted into the Honors Program. Review program requirements and application information on the Honors Program homepage. Email Honors Program Director Dr. Sherry Truffin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.