The Online portal will open on JULY 1 and ACTION IS REQUIRED no later than AUGUST 31 to avoid non-refundable charges to your student account.
To ensure compliance with the Affordable Care Act, Campbell University requires all full-time, main campus, undergraduate students to provide proof of insurance coverage or enroll in Campbell University’s plan.
The charge for insurance is billed to all student accounts initially and will not be removed without an approved waiver. Students who fail to submit an approved waiver will be automatically enrolled and billed for the plan. No waivers will be accepted beyond the deadline date for each semester.
Students who wish to participate in the Campbell insurance plan may confirm their enrollment online at the link below. Enrollment is annual but billed per semester. Coverage is effective August 1 – July 31Enroll in student health insurance Download the Benefits Summary for Undergraduate Students
If you are covered by a personal policy and wish to waive the University plan, please submit a waiver below.
- Please note: coverage under an out-of-state plan may not offer coverage in the University area.
- All waivers must be completed by August 31 for Fall or January 31 for Spring.
- You will need your Campbell Student ID number to verify your access to the waiver site.
- You will be asked to provide detailed information about your current coverage (Insurance company name, policy number, claims address, primary subscriber/policyholder’s name).
- You will be asked to upload a picture of your health insurance ID card.
- Immediately upon completion of the waiver, you will receive a confirmation of approval or denial email. Please retain this email for your records.
Graduate and Professional
Students who wish to participate in the Campbell insurance plan may confirm their enrollment below. Coverage will be effective August 1 – July 31. Enrollment is completed annually, but will be billed per semester to the student account. Students who enroll in the University plan may also elect to insure any dependents for an additional cost paid directly to United Health Care.
You are required to re-enroll each academic year for your coverage to continue.Enroll in student health insurance Download the Benefits Summary for Graduate Students
International students are now required to carry the Campbell University Insurance Plan and will be automatically enrolled. The cost of the insurance coverage will be billed to the student account.Enroll in student health insurance Download the Benefits Summary for Undergraduate Students Download the Benefits Summary for Graduate Students
If you have questions, please contact the Campbell University Business office at 910-893-1245 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.