Campbell University has partnered with Parchment to give you the convenience of requesting and tracking your transcripts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The online ordering system is easy to use and secure, and you no longer have to make a special trip to campus or mail-in your transcript request.
Setting up an account is easy.
- Go to Campbell’s Parchment page.
- Create your account with a valid email address.
- Complete your profile and choose a password.
- Finish your registration through the confirmation email sent by Parchment.
- Once your registration is complete you can begin requesting transcripts electronically.
Returning users can enter the ordering site with your email address and password and process your transcript order.
Before you order:
- Resolve transcript holds. If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the “Transcript FAQ” link below.
- Consider the expected processing time. PDF eTranscript orders are generally same day delivery. For students who attended prior to 2002, we will need to complete additional record research to fulfill your order, which generally takes 1-2 business days. Official paper transcript requests for all students will normally be processed within two business days from the date we receive the request. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Order Law and Medical School transcripts. Campbell University’s School of Law and School of Osteopathic Medicine transcripts are not available through Parchment. You must order via the Law School or Medical School websites.
Campbell University charges $10 for official transcripts. Additional fees are applied for expedite shipping rates.
Medical School and Law School transcripts should be ordered separately using the Parchment portal on the CUSOM or CUSOL websites. All other transcripts cannot be ordered separately.
Campbell now offers secure PDF eTranscript delivery through Parchment.
Parchment is the online transcript ordering service Campbell uses to send all eTranscripts. Orders for mailed transcripts, including transcripts going via expedite shipping or transcripts with attachments, can also be ordered through Parchment. Alumni and students will need to register for a Parchment account using their current email address.
If you are a current student, please pay your account balance through the TouchNet portal (accessible via Student Self-Service/Student Finance).
If you are an inactive student, contact Ms. Stacy Morton, Collections Coordinator at 910-893-1221 to obtain your account balance and receive guidance on how to make your payment. Please visit https://www.campbell.edu/business-office/payments/collections/ for additional information.
Please allow 2 business days after payment is received for your hold to be removed. You may also contact the Business Office at email@example.com or contact Ms. Stacy Morton, Collections Coordinator at 910-893-1221 for your hold to be removed during the hours of 8:30 – 5:00 Monday through Friday.
The name and street address lines are limited to 30 characters each, and the city field is limited to 20 characters. Please abbreviate your address appropriately or divide it up into additional address lines.
If you attended Campbell after 2002 and have no other holds, it can take as little as 30-60 min. for your order to process. When servers are busy, the process may take longer. If you attended prior to 2002, we will need to complete additional record research to fulfill your order, which generally takes 1-2 business days.
We began offering Parchment in August of 2019. If you last ordered a transcript prior to this date, you did not use Parchment and you will need to set up a new account as a first-time user. If you are still uncertain, you may contact us for further assistance at email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instead of searching for a recipient when asked, “Where would you like your document sent?” you will need to select the option to “Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party” (below the search field). You will then need to supply the email address to which you wish to send the transcript.
You can add an attachment (such as a transcript matching form) in Step 3 of the Parchment ordering process (the same step in which you will enter/confirm the recipient’s address/email address).