Campus Transfer Process

Main Campus to AOE Campus

Main Campus students transferring to a Campbell University Adult and Online Education (AOE) location, including Online, Fort Bragg, Camp Lejeune and Raleigh campuses.

If you are interested in applying to transfer to one Campbell’s AOE campuses, here is a checklist of things to do and consider:

  • First, review the academic programsoffered at the campus you would like to attend and the admissions requirements for this transfer. Ensure the academic program you wish to pursue is available and that you meet the requirements for admission. If you have questions, there is contact information on these websites that can provide more information.
  • Review the Campus Tuition & Financial Aid policies. Be aware that Main Campus and AOE campuses have different policies and fees. Main Campus merit scholarships will not transfer to the other campuses. Contact Financial Aid directly regarding how transferring campuses would impact your financial aid package.
  • AOE campuses are on a different calendar and have different deadlines than the Main Campus location. Please be aware of the different dates for coursework start and end dates. Depending on the time of your decision and when you want to end your time on main campus and begin enrollment with the other campus, you may still be subject to partial tuition and room/board. See the Undergraduate Main Campus tuition refund schedule here:  Questions about the Main Campus tuition schedule should be directed to the Bursar’s Office.  Questions about the Main Campus room/board schedule should be directed to the Office of Residence Life.
  • Additionally, the difference in calendars may mean that final grades and completing the semester on Main Campus may need to occur before registration can happen at the AOE campus. Please note that the AOE and main campus staff will work together to help this process along at the correct time determined by your individual transfer timing and needs.

Once you have researched and decided to pursue a campus transfer, please complete the Online Campus’s Change of Campus Request form at:   

You will not need to resubmit any transcripts that you have previously submitted to the university, as your student records will be accessible by the Online Campus.

AOE student transferring to Main Campus

Adult and Online education students who want to transfer to the Buies Creek Main Campus, should see their advisor or campus director for information.