All Domestic U.S. Alumni may request a replacement diploma by downloading the form below and submitting to the Registrar’s Office with payment.
Fax this form to (910) 893-1260 or mail it with payment to:
P.O. Box 367
Buies Creek, NC 27506
Please allow 4‐6 weeks for delivery of your diploma.
There is a $35 fee per diploma. Make all checks, money orders or bank drafts payable to Campbell University.
Please do not fax or email your credit card information. If paying by debit or credit card, please submit your request and then call (800) 334-4111, ext. 1265 to talk with a staff member about your card information. Your request will not be processed until full payment has been made.
Hague Seal/Apostilles Information
Any international students or US students studying in foreign countries may be required to have a Hague Seal or apostille applied to the academic documents they present for credit to international universities and/or government agencies.
This process can take up to a few months to complete, please plan accordingly. To avoid unnecessary delays in having to repeat any part of the process, students must do ALL of the following:
- Students must submit the Diploma Reorder Request – checking ‘yes’ for the ‘Hague Seal/Apostilles’ question – and a Transcript Request Form. On these requests please make sure to include the final mailing address and current phone number for delivery of the packet.
- Students must pay $150.00 US dollars to Campbell University. This fee covers all charges including (a) diploma re-printing charge, (b) transcript fees, (c) Notary Public fees, (d) fees applied by the State Department for application of the seal and (e) mailing fees.
- Once the paperwork has been submitted we will contact you to make payment or please send the $150 fee with the paperwork to the Registrar’s Office, P.O. Box 367, Buies Creek, NC 27506. Make the check or money order payable to Campbell University. Please make sure to also state on the check or money order that it is for the application of the Hague Seal or Apostilles. Do NOT send cash in the mail.
Once payment and paperwork is received the following process is enacted:
- A diploma and transcript is ordered and certified affidavits are prepared. The normal processing time for reprinting a diploma is 4-6 weeks from the time payment is submitted.
- Once we receive the diploma, the transcript and diploma are notarized by a Notary Public along with certified affidavits for the Secretary of State’s Department of Document Authentication.
- Next all of the documentation is sent to the Secretary of State via Federal Express with a return mailer to the student’s requested destination of the final packet to be mailed via World Wide Express.
- The student is responsible for making sure the documents are delivered to the proper authorities in another country.
Note: The process is much faster if these details are handled by the student prior to leaving the United States. In some instances, US students must obtain this documentation before they are granted a student or visitor’s visa to a foreign country.