Get fit, involved, and moving! Campus Rec offers a variety classes a week at the Carter Gym. We have plenty of great offerings for you to choose from. If you enjoy the moving, fun, and the group atmosphere, one of our classes is waiting for you. All fitness classes are held in Carter Gym Fitness Studio. They are open to all students, faculty, and staff with a current Campbell University ID. See you there!
Group X ScheduleClass Descriptions Instructor Bios
Campbell University Campus Recreation accepts non-university affiliated community members that wish to attend Group Exercise classes if they choose to buy a Group Exercise class pass membership. The fee instated is to pay for the usage of our facilities and our group exercise instructors. For Spring 2018, Campbell Campus Recreation will no longer sell single class passes and memberships will need to be purchased by appointment until online purchasing is up and running.
Current Class Pass and Membership Options:
- Multi-Class Pass (6 classes) $30 *good for full calendar year from purchase*
- Multi-Class Pass (15 classes) $45 *good for full calendar year from purchase*
- Semester Unlimited Class Pass $90 *semester-based, can be pro-rated*
Terms of these memberships:
- Passes are to be used for Group Fitness classes Membership does not allow access to Holding Fitness Center, or the rest of Carter Gym or activities, other than bathroom facilities, etc.
- You must check in at the desk at Carter gym each time with valid ID.
To apply for these memberships:
- Visit our Campus Rec portal: https://campusrec.campbell.edu/ and apply to have an account by clicking on Community and then “Account Request”
- Fill out the information here, and you will be notified within 1-2 business days by e-mail that your member account has been created. Please be mindful of University closures and schedules when waiting for a response.
- Once you are a member, you will then be able to login to our portal using your new username and password and sign our waiver.
- Then you will be contacted to purchase your membership option. Online options will be available in the future.
- As we integrate to our new software, payments will not be processed online. You will need to schedule a time to come in to our facility and pay, by cash or check.
To expedite your account creation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after you have filled out an Account Request form.