Get fit, involved and moving! Campus Rec offers a variety classes each week at the Carter Gym. We have plenty of great offerings for you to choose from. If you enjoy the moving, fun, and the group atmosphere, one of our classes is waiting for you.
Fitness classes are open to all students, faculty and staff with a current Campbell University ID. Non-university affiliated community members may purchase a Group Exercise class pass membership (details below).
All fitness classes are held in the Carter Gym Fitness Studio.
Group X Schedule
To view our other programs please check out our Instagram page Here!
Campbell University Campus Recreation accepts non-university affiliated community members that wish to attend Group Exercise classes if they choose to buy a Group Exercise class pass membership. The fee instated is to pay for the usage of our facilities and our group exercise instructors.
Current Class Pass and Membership Options:
- Multi-Class Pass (6 classes) $30 *good for full calendar year from purchase*
- Multi-Class Pass (15 classes) $45 *good for full calendar year from purchase*
- Semester Unlimited Class Pass $90 *semester-based, can be pro-rated*
- Single classes are only available through purchase online for $5 a class. Must be a valid member to do so.
Terms of these memberships:
- Passes are to be used for Group Fitness classes Membership does not allow access to Holding Fitness Center, or the rest of Carter Gym or activities, other than bathroom facilities, etc.
- You must check in at the desk at Carter gym each time with valid ID. After purchasing a membership, you must schedule a time to make a Community ID. Schedule by contacting Cora-Ann at email@example.com
To apply for these memberships:
- Visit our Campus Rec portal: https://campusrec.campbell.edu/ and apply to have an account by clicking on Community and then “Account Request”
- Fill out the information here, and you will be notified within 1-2 business days by e-mail that your member account has been created. Please be mindful of University closures and schedules when waiting for a response.
- Once you are a member, you will then be able to login to our portal using your new username and password and sign our waiver.
- Then you will be contacted to purchase your membership option. You can purchase online using a credit card, or in person (by appointment only) to pay with cash or check.
To expedite your account creation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after you have filled out an Account Request form.
- Spouses of current Campbell faculty/staff and students are eligible for free membership/usage of Carter gym and Holding Fitness Center, but must still pay for usage of Group Fitness classes. Please contact Cora-Ann at email@example.com for more information!