We are now accepting limited Personal Training requests. Please fill out our form and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Our Personal Training program started in Fall 2018 and aims to serve the Campbell University community by promoting and encouraging fitness and wellness. Our personal trainer’s mission is to educate and work with clients to obtain general fitness goals, lose weight, gain strength and muscle, and improve health. In addition, we work to teach our clients proper form and general fitness principles so that they ultimately can build the confidence and fitness they need to feel comfortable working out on their own and incorporating movement in their everyday lives.
Our personal trainers:
- Are certified through a national organization or working toward national certification
- Are CPR/AED and First Aid certified
- Have a sincere desire and passion to work and connect with people and create healthy lifestyle changes
Your first session includes a free consultation, which consists of a complimentary fitness assessment and goal setting session, and can be tailored to your needs. Purchase of a package (see below) includes the free consultation, and another optional fitness assessment after every 4 hours used. Hours can be split into half-hour sessions if desired.
To sign-up for a free consultation and basic assessment, complete our Personal Trainer Request Form BEFORE purchasing sessions!Personal Training Request From
Effective August 1st, 2021 all prices will be the same for students, faculty/staff, and community/alumni members.
|Unlimited Semester (1-3 hours/week)***||$275|
|MINI-PACKAGE OPTION: 2 30-minute sessions||$25|
*Hours can be split into half-hour sessions
*** Semester Passes are valid for up to 3 sessions per week. Unused sessions DO NOT carry over from previous weeks.
Payments can be made online at imleagues.com/campbell by credit card, or in-person using cash or check by appointment only.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details on purchasing a package.
Become a Personal Trainer
Campus Recreation is looking for personal trainers!
Already certified through a national organization (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, other?)
- Email email@example.com with your resume, a copy of your certification and CPR/AED certifications, and why you want to be a personal trainer at Campus Recreation. Additionally, provide your availability to train.
- Must be a Campbell University student/faculty/staff.
Interested in becoming certified?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement on why you are interested in becoming a personal trainer as well as your expected graduation date and major.
- This is only available for Campbell students/faculty/staff.
Personal Training Client Policies
- Consultations/meetings with PTs are free, but the free assessment is for those who purchase a training package.
- Please fill out our PT Request form prior to purchasing sessions.
- A trainer must be available, and due to our small staff, a trainer request is not guaranteed.
- Session cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to meeting with your trainer, or the session will be charged.