Campbell University recognizes the following holidays as paid holidays for employees:
|Holidays||# of days|
|Martin Luther King Jr.||1|
- New Year’s Day – Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday, January 15
- Easter – Good Friday, March 30
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28
- Independence’s Day – Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 3
- Thanksgiving – Thursday and Friday, November 22 & 23
- Christmas – Monday – Monday, December 24 – 31
- 2019 New Year’s Day – Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Hourly employees are paid at regular time if the employee works a full shift the day before and the day immediately following the holiday or if the holiday falls within a vacation or sick period. Any employee on unpaid leave will not get holiday leave pay. All full-time employees, including employees still on probation and temporary, full-time employees, are eligible to receive holiday pay if they meet the above requirements.
Specific dates for holidays are published at the beginning of each academic year.
Extended campuses will observe the federal holiday schedule specified by their respective host installation as paid holidays.