Campbell University recognizes the following holidays as paid holidays for employees:
|Holidays||# of days|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||1|
- New Year’s Day – Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday, January 20
- Easter – Good Friday, April 10
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25
- Independence Day (observed) – Friday, July 3
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7
- Thanksgiving – Thursday and Friday, November 26 & 27
- Christmas – Wednesday , December 23 – Thursday, December 31
- New Year’s Day – Friday, January 1, 2021
**Campbell University will be adding the Friday of Spring Break as an additional Staff Appreciation holiday for 2020. Main campus and AOE staff will be off on Friday, March 6, 2020. The law and medical school staff will be off on Friday, March 13, 2020.**
Hourly employees are paid at regular time if the employee works a full shift the day before and the day immediately following the holiday or if the holiday falls within a vacation or sick period. Any employee on unpaid leave will not get holiday leave pay. All full-time employees, including employees still on probation and temporary, full-time employees, are eligible to receive holiday pay if they meet the above requirements.
Extended campuses will observe the federal holiday schedule specified by their respective host installation as paid holidays.