When to call HR

Please notify your human resources department in the following situations:

  • If your home address and/or phone number changes.
    Please complete the following form to update address:  Change Address
  • If your marital status changes.
  • If your dependent children graduate college or are no longer full-time students.
  • If you have claim questions you cannot resolve.
  • If your spouse has a work status change and needs to be added to your plan.
  • If you are disabled or need an extended absence from work for reasons of health (for you or a family member).
  • Payroll or personnel matters.


Deborah H. Ennis
(910) 893-1255

Amy R. Emory
(910) 893-1699 

Traci Anter
(910) 893-1256