- Complete application If attending university in the U.S.A., include both home country and current local mailing addresses.
- Original or certified translated high school/college transcripts, academic records, national examination results, diplomas from all secondary and/ or professional schools. Transcripts must be certified as a true copy by a notary public, an official of the institution in which the student is enrolled, or a United States consular official. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated and translated into English before admissions and transfer credit decisions can be made. The applicant is responsible for the translation and evaluation of documents and for all the costs and fees associated with these services. The suggested academic evaluation agencies are: World Education Services
- Original evaluated and translated College/University transcripts. The applicant is responsible for the translation and evaluation of documents and for all costs and fees associated with these services. The suggested academic evaluation agencies are same as the above.
- Statement of financial support for one year of education in the U.S.A independent of entry term and potential athletic scholarship. These documents, which determine sufficiency of funds, need to be certified, include student’s name, sponsor’s name, amount in U.S dollars, and can be in the format of a bank statement or a notarized/certified letter. The official documents must be dated within the last six months and must show the total cost of attendance, personal funds, and text books. Dependent(s) Cost: The cost for each dependent is $9,000 and is calculated for a one year period.
- For applicants enrolling directly from a U.S.A college/university: complete a Visa Clearance form and attach a copy of passport, Visa page, I-94 and I-20 all three (3) pages.
- English proficiency may be determined for applicants transferring from a non-US institution by one of the following:
- TOEFL results sent directly from the testing agency to Campbell University by using our institutional code 5100. Minimum score required are as follows: Internet Based Toefl (IBT) – 61, Computer Based Toefl (CBT) – 173, Paper-Based Test (PBT) – 500.
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS can be used instead of the TOEFL with a grade of 5.5.
- SAT exam or ACT exam results sent directly from the testing agency to Campbell University by using our institutional code 5100.
Additional documents that will be taken into consideration in the admission process:
- Recommendation letters
- Advanced Placement test results – AP
Link to Campbell Catalogue for AP credits given – View Registrar’s Office Policies.
- International Baccalaurean exam results – IB
Link to Campbell Catalogue for IB credits given – View Registrar’s Office Policies.
Send admission required documents to the following address:
Post Office Box 249
Buies Creek, NC 27506
476 Leslie Campbell Avenue
Buies Creek, NC 27506