Access and review the pre-award and post award forms, templates, resources and policies below to assist in the preparation of proposals and management of awards at Campbell University:
- Cost Share Commitment Form
- Faculty and Staff Research Interest Form
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) in Sponsored Research Disclosure Form
- Institutional Letter of Support Guidance
- Internal Processing Form
- Proposal Routing Addendum for Late Proposals
- Overload and Stipend Payment Request Form
- Reassigned Release Time Request Form
- Time and Effort Reporting Form
- University Check Requisition Form
- University Purchase Requisition Form
Click here to view the current listing of University policies, organized by departments and administrative units. Some of the policies that are applicable to research and sponsored activities may be found below, but the list isn’t exhaustive.
- Allowable Cost Policy for Federal Grant Awards – This policy outlines the procedure for ensuring appropriate processing of grant-related costs and outlining allowable costs for federal grant awards. [Policy Number: RSA_001_V1.0]
- Procurement Department Manual and Resources – a resource page for staff, faculty, or other individuals who purchase products, supplies, equipment and/or services. Additional approvals and/or prior approvals will be required for grants and externally funded activities; seek guidance in advance to prevent delays.
- Financial Conflicts of Interest in Sponsored Research – This policy provides guidelines to promote objectivity in research. The Policy establishes standards to ensure that the design, conduct, and reporting of research funded by extramural sponsors will not be biased by any conflicting financial interest of an Investigator. [Policy Number RSA_006_V1.0]
- Participant Support Costs Monitoring and Payment Policy – This policy discusses the procedures necessary to ensure compliance with Federal regulations governing the treatment of Participants. [Policy Number: RSA_002_V1.0]
- Participant Support Costs Policy for Federal Grant Awards -This policy ensures compliance with Federal regulations governing the treatment of Participants. [Policy Number: RSA_003_V1.0]
- Sponsored Procurement Policy – The purpose of this policy is to comply with OMB 2 CFR 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards regarding procurement of property and services under a Federal award (2 CFR 200.317 – 200.326). [Policy Number: RSA_004_V1.0]
- Time and Effort Reporting Policy – All individuals who receive federal sponsored funding to must comply with University policies and sponsoring agency regulations regarding the proposing, charging, and reporting of effort on those awards. This policy helps to ensure compliance with Federal regulations governing time and effort reporting on sponsored awards. [Policy Number: RSA_005_V1.0]
Please note: We are in the process of updating the office of Sponsored Research & Programs (OSRP) website, including the policy and guidance pages and the accompanying documents. As part of these improvements, formatting changes and link updates may be applied to documents to improve usability and accessibility. Unless otherwise noted within the policy or guidance Revision History section, these changes do not affect the content of the policy or guidance. OSRP is available to support you in your programmatic or research endeavors by contacting us at email@example.com with any questions.