Campbell specific guides and resources to help you succeed in receiving and utilizing your grant.
- Campbell – NEH Webinar – October 18, 2023 (Coming Soon)
- CU FIND Faculty Profiles
- How to Search to See if a Vendor is Debarred or Suspended
- Introduction to Budget Development
eRA Commons is an online interface that is used to connect grant applicants, recipients, and federal staff at NIH and grantor agencies so that they can share information regarding research grants.
Workspace is an grant application and management format curated for teams. It allows for collaborative management of an application and allows for easy tracking by all on the team.
- Introducing Grants.gov Workspace Functionality
- How to Create a Grants.gov Workspace
- How to Submit an Application in Grants.gov Workspace
- How Do I Add Participants Who Are Outside My Organization
Print Readability Resources
Resources to ensure adequate readability of materials used in research and to conform to Campbell’s branding guidelines.
- Campbell University Communications and Marketing webpage– University branding guidelines and project requests. Please contact your College or School liaison before submitting a request.
- Plain Writing Act of 2010 – Defines plain language as writing that is clear, concise, well-organized, and follows other best practices appropriate to the subject or field and intended audience.
- Federal Document Checklist for Plain Language
- OSRP_MS-Readability-Check-Resource – How to run and complete a check for spelling, grammar and readability statistics.