Introduction to Grants.Gov Video Series
- Introduction to Grants.Gov
- Introduction to Grants.Gov User Roles
- How to Search for a Federal Grant on Grants.Gov
- Whats in a Grant Opportunity
- Intro to Applying on Grants.Gov
Learning Workspace Video Series for Organizations Applicants
- Introducing Grants.Gov Workspace Functionality
- User Roles and Access Levels in Workspace
- How to Create a Grants.Gov Workspace
- How to add Participants to a Grants.Gov Workspace
- Completing Forms in a Workspace on Grants.Gov
- How to Submit an Application in Grants.Gov Workspace
Quick Clicks Video Series for Grant.Gov Workspace Users
- How Do I Add Participants Who Are Outside My Organization
- How Do Work Space Owner manage Access to Subforms
- How Do I limit Access to Budget Forms
- How Do I Access Application Webforms in Workspace?
- How Do I Preview Forms in a Federal Grant Application?
- How Do I Combine My Grant.Gov Accounts?
- How Do I Find Federal Grant Forecasts?
- How Do I Know If I Can Use Workspace?
- How Do I Reuse Forms in a Workspace?
- How Do I Reopen a Workspace?
- How Do I Reassign Ownership Of a Workspace?
- Why Should I Lock Forms in a Workspace?
- How Do I Find Online Help Articles?
- How Do I View the Grantor Image of My Application?
- How Do I Preview Grantor Validations?
Federal Agency Specific Policies
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Policy Statement and Guidance
Print Material Readability Resources
- Campbell University Communications and Marketing webpage – university branding guidelines and project requests. Please contact your college or school liaison before submitting a request.
- Plain Writing Act of 2010 – defines plain language as writing that is clear, concise, well-organized, and follows other best practices appropriate to the subject or field and intended audience.
- Federal Document Checklist for Plain Language
- OSRP_MS-Readability-Check-Resource – how to run and complete a check for spelling, grammar and readability statistics