Funding for research, programs, equipment, and other projects is available from a variety of sources: charitable foundations, professional organizations, and government agencies. Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSRP) also offers research services to faculty members with approved ideas for research or other projects. To request OSRP assistance in discovering grant opportunities, please email email@example.com with any questions.
Campbell University subscribes to several databases, e-lists, and many organizational newsletters detailing grant opportunities and Requests for Proposal (RFP). Faculty or staff members, however, may also review programs, guidelines, and opportunities at the websites listed below prior to contacting the OSRP office:
- Young Investigator/Junior Faculty Program
- www.grants.gov for an all-inclusive federal grant list, or by department:
Arts & Sciences
- Wells Fargo Private Foundation
- Cris Programs
- Parker Foundation: Company in Wisconsin who has given grants in building/renovation, capital campaigns, and general/operating support to North Carolina universities. For contact information, contact the assistant vice president for sponsored research and programs.
- State of North Carolina Agency Grant Programs:
- Online Free Grant Funder Resources