A number of paid on-campus employment opportunities are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Open positions can be found by visiting CUHired and contacting departments directly. On-campus employment is an excellent way for students to develop the qualities, skills, and behaviors necessary to become successful in a workplace environment.
How to Apply
1. Log into your CUHired profile.
2. Click on the “Jobs & Internships” tab.
3. From the drop down menu, click “Search.”
4. Click “Position Type.”
5. From the drop down menu, select “On Campus Student Employment or
6. Click “Apply.”
7. Click on the job you are interested in.
8. Scroll down the page, and view the “Related Resources” section on the right
side of the page.
9. Click on either “On-Campus Student Employment Application Word
Document” or “On-Campus Student Employment Application” (PDF).
10. The Application will download to your computer. Click on it an open it after it
11. Fill out the application, and save it to your computer or flash drive.
12. Before you can apply to the job, you will have to upload your Application to
CUHired. On the left side of the page, click “Documents.”
13. From the drop down menu, click “My Documents.”
14. Click “Add New.”
15. In the Label box, type a label for your document. Suggested label: OnCampus Student Employment Application.
16. Under “Document Type,” click on “Student Employment Application.”
17. Next, click “Choose File.”
18. From your computer or flash drive, select your filled out Application that you
completed and saved in step 11.
19. Click “Submit.”
20. Repeat steps 2-7.
21. Click “Apply.”
22. Under “Student Employment Application,” select the name you labeled your
Application when you uploaded it in step 15.
23. Click “Submit.” Shortly, a screen should pop up that says, “Your application
has been submitted.”
24. An Application Confirmation email will be sent to your Campbell email from
Here are two quick video tutorials for students to learn how to apply for an on-campus position.
Required Human Resources Information
If you are offered a position, please note that you will be required to provide the following information:
- Bank account information (all employees are paid via direct deposit)
- Acceptable forms of ID such as:
- Unexpired current U.S. Passport or
- Two forms of ID, one is a picture ID, such as a driver’s license along with either your original social security card or a certified birth certificate
A full list of acceptable documents can be obtained from Human Resources. Please note that photocopies of any of the documents WILL NOT be accepted. For any employee to begin work they must bring in the original documents to Human Resources.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) requires all U.S. employers to verify the employment eligibility and identity of all employees hired to work in the United States after November 6, 1986, by requiring employers to complete I-9 Employment Eligibility Forms for all new hires.
Student employees may not begin work unless they have visited Human Resources and completed all necessary paperwork. If you have questions regarding student employment paperwork, please contact Human Resources at one of the numbers listed or visit their website below.
Human Resources Contact Information:
Please contact Amber Fountain, Campbell University Human Resources Specialist, at email@example.com or 910-814-4972 for further HR questions.
View Human Resources Information for New Hires