A number of paid on-campus employment opportunities are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Open positions can be found by visiting CUHired and contacting departments directly. On-campus employment is an excellent way for students to develop the qualities, skills, and behaviors necessary to become successful in a workplace environment.
How to Apply
- Download the On-Campus Student Employment Application.
- Sign-up or activate your CUHired account.
- Upload your application to your CUHired account. (Please note that some positions may require additional documents)
- Search and apply for on-campus student employment opportunities.
If you have any issues applying through CUHired, please contact the Student Success Coordinator for Career Services, Kaylee Toms, at email@example.com.
Here are two quick video tutorials for students to learn how to apply for an on-campus position.
Required Human Resources Information
If you are offered a position, please note that you will be required to provide the following information:
- Bank account information (all employees are paid via direct deposit)
- Acceptable forms of ID such as:
- Unexpired current U.S. Passport or
- Two forms of ID, one is a picture ID, such as a driver’s license along with either your original social security card or a certified birth certificate
A full list of acceptable documents can be obtained from Human Resources. Please note that photocopies of any of the documents WILL NOT be accepted. For any employee to begin work they must bring in the original documents to Human Resources.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) requires all U.S. employers to verify the employment eligibility and identity of all employees hired to work in the United States after November 6, 1986, by requiring employers to complete I-9 Employment Eligibility Forms for all new hires.
Student employees may not begin work unless they have visited Human Resources and completed all necessary paperwork. If you have questions regarding student employment paperwork, please contact Human Resources at one of the numbers listed or visit their website below.
Human Resources Contact Information:
Please contact Amber Fountain, Campbell University Human Resources Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-814-4974 for further HR questions.