Career services offers comprehensive assistance for students to develop, implement and evaluate career and life plans by:
- Encouraging investigation of potential academic programs as they relate to specific fields.
- Providing tools for examination of career-related interests and individual strengths and values.
- Hosting workshops related to career readiness, such as résumé preparation, interview skills, networking and career exploration.
- Assisting students one-on-one with résumé review, mock interviews and career advising.
- Offering on-campus recruiting events.
- Hosting a career database designed to help students search and apply for internship and employment opportunities.
Career Services also supports alumni through:
- résumé review services
- providing access to job postings.