How to Apply
The August 2019 graduation cycle is now OPEN. The final deadline to apply is August 1, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted. Please see below for instructions on applying. If you need immediate assistance please contact your graduation auditor through the ‘Get in Touch’ button at the bottom of this page.
Before beginning, please make sure to have the following information on hand:
– Campbell University issued Student ID number*
– Degree and major you are pursuing
– Home Campus location
– Full name as it will appear on the diploma and in the December graduation program*
– For graduate/first professional level students: Any bachelors/masters degrees earned including: Degree, School and year awarded
– Contact information: including your phone, email and mailing address
*Please note: Due to the security parameters placed on the application, if you miss-key your Student ID or Name as it will appear on the diploma, you will to submit a new, corrected application in order for it to process correctly.
Students participating in Dual Degrees – such as MBA/BBA, PharmD/MBA, BA/BBA, etc. – will need to submit two graduation applications (one for each degree).
Special Consideration (Not applicable for August)
Special consideration to participate in the graduation ceremony is extended to undergraduate candidates with grade point averages of 2.000 or higher in the major and overall GPAs while being within six (6) semester hours of meeting all course and hour requirements. To qualify for this special consideration, candidates must complete a graduation application first and then file a ‘Request to Participate in Commencement’ form in addition to the Graduation Application. Before the Registrar’s Office can execute this form, it must be signed by the candidate, the candidate’s adviser and the appropriate dean. The form also includes information about the candidate’s plan to complete the missing components. Graduate students seeking special consideration should contact their program directors.
If you were previously approved to participate under the “6-Hour Rule” you will need to reapply to be considered for graduation. You do not officially graduate until you reapply.
Application Received List
The initial Application Received List will be posted in late July.
- If your name is not on this list and you plan to graduate in May please contact the Registrar’s Office or your campus Graduation Auditor immediately.
- The list is not in real time.
If you have any questions about your graduation application, contact the appropriate person.Get in touch