This is the information released by the Registrar’s Office for August 2020 Graduation conferral and cycle.
- June 15: August graduation cycle opens by noon.
- July 17: Initial application deadline, all applications after this date will be considered late.
- July 31: All external transcripts, paperwork, course substitution forms must be submitted by this date for processing. Final deadline to apply.
- August 31: All students who are cleared will be processed out of the system. There is no ceremony in August. Any student who graduates in August may participate in the December ceremony, if they have not participated previously. Diplomas will be ordered and mailed directly to the student.
- September 3: Transcripts will be ready to send.
All official communication from our office will go to your official Campbell University issued email address. If you have not set this up or do not have it forwarded to the email account you check regularly, please contact the IT Services Help Desk for how-to instructions.
If you have questions about graduation, contact the appropriate person.Get in touch