Graduate participation notes
- The graduation ceremony is December 14, 2019 at 10am. There are no tickets required for this event. Seats are first come, first serve with overflow in the Hobson Performance Center (Formerly Turner Auditorium)
- Review the Graduation Briefing notes, held on October 24th
- For students who graduate in August and have not previously participated in a ceremony, may participate in the December ceremony only.
- Students need to be dressed and ready in the back of the Convocation Center no later than 9am.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if your participation changes from the time you submitted your application. This will help us with logistics and seating in the venue in December.
- The Campbell University approved attire for graduation is the Campbell University issued: Cap, gown, hat and tassel (purchase at the University Bookstore), hood (if applicable – purchased at the Bookstore), academic Latin honor cords (distributed by the Registrar’s Office) and freshman medallion (if applicable).