Any student with a balance will be unable to receive a transcript and/or diploma from Campbell University. Please contact Stacy Morton in the Business Office at 910-893-1221 to discuss your balance and determine payment options.

Please note: Signing a PROM Note will not release the hold on your account.  The balance must be paid in full in order to register for classes or release a transcript and/or diploma.

Inactive Student Payment Gateway

Non-payment will result in the following University actions:

  • Assessment of billing and collection charges
  • A hold will be placed on all University services including transcripts, diplomas, and access to register for subsequent semesters
  • Placement of the account with a collection agency

For more information, see the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement.  

If you are unable to pay your debt in full, our department can work out payment arrangements to avoid placement of the debt with a collection agency. However, all accounts with outstanding balances are to be paid in full before registration, transcript, or diploma hold will be released. Contact Stacy Morton at 910-893-1221 or

If you have a hold on your account, payment may be made by debit/credit card, check, cashier’s check or money order. Please include name and CUID#. You can mail your payments to Campbell University Business Office, PO Box 97 Buies Creek, NC 27506.

Make a collections payment

Delinquent accounts may be placed with one our third-party collection agencies listed below. If your account has been placed with a collection agency, you will receive notification from the collection agency.

Transworld Systems (TSI) – You will still make your payments with Campbell University.

Williams & Fudge
300 Chatham Avenue
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29731
Phone: 800-849-9791
Fax: 803-329-0797

** If you have been placed with Williams & Fudge, all future contact regarding your account should be made directly to that collection agency.