- A payment plan MUST be established each semester for any balance not covered by existing financial aid or paid in full by the first day of class.
- If a payment plan has not been established by September 15/February 15 respectively, the balance will be automatically enrolled in a payment plan and assessed a $50 set up fee.
- Payments are considered late 4 days after the monthly due date and will be assessed a $25 late fee.
- Payments returned due to insufficient funds will be assessed a $25 returned check fee.
- If the charges or credits are adjusted after the payment plan has been established, the monthly installment will automatically be recalculated to reflect the adjusted balance.
- Credit card transaction fees do apply.
|Plan||Set up Fee|
5 installments – Due on the 5th of each month
|4 Installments – Due on the 5th of each month
Students will log into their self-service portal and go to the TouchNet Payment Center to set up a payment plan each semester. To grant a parent/guardian access to be able to view the student account or set up a payment plan, students must first add them as an authorized user.
Parents/guardians must be added by the student as an authorized user in order to access TouchNet.