Outside scholarship checks should be made payable to Campbell University and mailed directly to the Bursar’s Office with the following information included on separate cover on donor’s official letterhead.
Attn: Outside Scholarships
P.O. Box 97
Buies Creek, NC 27506
- Student’s Name and Campbell University ID number
- Indication of which term the check is to be applied (Fall, Spring, or split evenly between semesters, etc.)
- Amount of check and check number
- Donor’s name, address, contact name, phone number, and the email address
- In the event that a student withdraws, Campbell University will return any unused funds to the donor.
- In lieu of an official letter, print the Campbell University Outside Scholarship Form and Instructions linked below.
Please contact Wilma Walker in the Bursar’s Office at 910-893-1247 or email@example.com with any questions, or additional information.