The Office of Institutional Advancement builds partnerships and cultivates relationships across the campus and with alumni, donors, community leaders, organizations, and media to support Campbell University’s mission, advance its priorities, and expand its reach through five core functions.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- We recruit and enroll the undergraduate student body.
- Alumni Engagement
- We build and maintain relationships with over 50,000 living alumni around the world.
- We engage donors and match their interests with university initiatives.
- University Communications & Marketing
- We polish the Campbell brand and tell the Campbell story.
- Government Relations
- We consult with elected officials and government agencies to provide information that may assist their work and provide benefits to Campbell and our students.
“Campbell University is a special place because of its distinct mission to prepare students for servant leadership. What also makes Campbell special is the tremendous amount of support it receives from alumni, donors, and friends to fulfill and expand that mission.”