At a Glance
- Year of founding: 1887
- Undergraduate enrollment on main campus: 3,228
- Graduate and Professional enrollment : 1,637
- Extended campuses enrollment: 1,448
- Total enrollment: 6,313
- Student to faculty ratio: 19 to 1
Please note: Enrollment numbers are approximations.
- The only osteopathic medical school in North Carolina
- A top-tier law school that produces graduates who’ve been the top performers on the N.C. Bar exam for 26 straight years
- The only trust and wealth management undergraduate program in the U.S.
- The first undergraduate degree in homeland security in N.C.
- The first dual physician assistant/public health degree in N.C.
- One of only 20 PGA Golf Management University Programs in the nation
- One of the few accredited health care management programs in N.C.
- Joint J.D./MPA or J.D./MBA program with N.C. State University
- More than 100 degree programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and professions
Campbell University has been served by only five presidents: