All intramural participants are required to have an IMLeagues account before they participate. Participants will be required to enter their Campbell username and password before being logged into IMLeagues. After the first time logging in, you will log-in with your these credentials every time.
If you are a current student/faculty/staff:
- Go to Campbell University Intramural and log in using your Campbell login credentials.
- Enter your information. You must use your Campbell email account and submit. Students (@email.campbell.edu); Faculty/Staff (@campbell.edu or @email.campbell.edu)
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to Campbell IM–If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
Creating a Team
- Log in to your IMLeagues account through Campbell University Intramural and using your Campbell login credentials.
- Click on Intramural Sports at the top.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways by clicking on the green Register/Signup button.
- Captains can also invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If players have already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
To Join a Team
- Accept a request from a captain to join their team.
- Find a team and captain name on division/league page and request to join.
- Go to the captain’s player card page, view their team, and request to join.
Registering as a Free Agent
Participants who are interested in playing an Intramural Sport, but do not have a team can register as a free agent.
- Select the sport that you are interested in signing up to play
- Select the league that you wish to participate in (i.e. Men’s Competitive, Co-Rec, etc.).
- Click the Free Agent link.
- Input information about yourself and skill level.
- Post information about yourself i.e. played club for 4 years, very competitive, just looking for fun.
- Get picked up on the game day as a Free Agent. Come out to the fields during Intramural Sports and have fun!