Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: (910) 893-1610
In the Event of a Facilities Emergency
If you have an emergency after normal business hours, please call Campus Safety at 910-893-1375. Service personnel are on call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies.
Examples of Emergencies
- Broken doors, locks, or windows that may cause a security problem
- Loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 32 degrees
- Plumbing leaks likely to cause property damage
- Loss of electricity to an entire building
- Roof leaking causing water damage
If you are unsure if a situation is an emergency, please call.