The Office of Student Success exists to support students as they work to fulfill their individual, academic and professional potential by providing developmentally appropriate resources. Through collaboration with faculty, staff and alumni, we work to create a supportive and challenging environment where students can develop the confidence, competence and responsibility to achieve their goals.
Career Services operates within the Office of Student Success. We help students understand the essential skills needed to successfully navigate the job market and to progress in their chosen profession through;
- Encouraging investigation of potential academic programs as they relate to specific fields.
- Providing tools for examination of career related interests and individual strengths and values.
- Hosting workshops related to career readiness, such as resume preparation, interview skills and exploring career and call.
- Providing events to build skills necessary for success in the work force.
- Assisting students one-on-one with resume review, mock interviews and career counseling.
- Linking students to employers.
Career Services also supports alumni through resume review services and providing access to job postings.
The Career Center Staff operates under the NACE Guidelines for Professional Standards.