*All study abroad programs must be pre-approved by the Office of Study Abroad before applying in order to receive academic credit.*
There are 2 ways to study abroad
through Campbell University:
1) Independent Programs
Programs designed and directed through organizations who partner with Campbell to send students all over the world.
2) Summer Campbell Faculty-led Programs
Short-term summer programs led by Campbell faculty with Campbell students. The Office of Study Abroad offers three to five Campbell faculty-led summer programs each year. The typical programs lasts three to four weeks and contains one or two faculty directors with five to fifteen students. These programs rotate annually with new courses, faculty directors, and sites each year. Click on the links below to learn more information and read the brochures about our summer programs.
Summer 2017 Faculty-Led Programs
- Business and Culture in Portugal & Spain: Going Green on the Iberian Peninsula -- 10 Day Trip with the Lundy Fetterman School of Business.
- Rome and Reformation in Italy & Germany: The 500 year anniversary of Martin Luther and the Protestant Reformation
- British Literature in Great Britain: "How we lived then", The Renaissance on Stage and Page.
- International Crime & Justice in Holland: "Hope for a Peaceful Future" - an Exploration of Justice -- A 10 day study program in Amsterdam and the Hague, the International City of Peace & Justice.
- Spanish in Spain: A Cultural Immersion Experience -- Study for 3 weeks in Seville and Madrid to earn Spanish language and culture credits.
- Health & Service Learning in Guatemala: Cross-Cultural Competency in the U.S. and Latin America
- Campbell partners with univerisites and programs on every continent
- Summer and full-semester programs options
- No foreign langauges abilities are required to study abroad.
- You can earn language credit for language classes not offered on Campbell's main campus (check out the "Language School" section below!)
- Service Learning, Volunteer, and Internship programs are also available! (Scroll down to see!)
Increasingly, students are pursuing international experience through internships and service learning. Click the link below to learn more about these opportunities.
Teaching English Abroad
Opportunities are available to teach English in China, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, and Spain. Visit the Council on International Education Exchange for more details.