*All study abroad programs must be pre-approved by the Office of Study Abroad before applying in order to receive academic credit.*
There are 2 ways to study abroad
1) Independent Programs
Programs designed and directed through organizations who partner with Campbell to send students all over the world.
2) Summer Campbell Faculty-led Programs
Short-term summer programs led by Campbell faculty with Campbell students. The Office of Study Abroad offers three to five Campbell faculty-led summer programs each year. The typical programs lasts three to four weeks and contains one or two faculty directors with five to fifteen students. These programs rotate annually with new courses, faculty directors, and sites each year. Click on the links below to learn more information and read the brochures about our summer programs.
Tanzania & Business in Italy: November 14, 2014
All other faculty-led programs: January 16, 2015
- British Literature in Great Britain
- Faith, Art, & Culture in Italy
- Medical Service Learning in Tanzania
- Pre-Law & Justice in the UK
- Ecology in Costa Rica (NEW 2015)
- Spanish in Spain (NEW 2015)
- Entrepreneurship in Italy (NEW 2015)
- Campbell partners with univerisites and programs on every continent
- Summer and full-semester programs options
- No foreign langauges abilities are required to study abroad.
- You can earn language credit for language classes not offered on Campbell's main campus (check out the "Language School" section below!)
- Service Learning, Volunteer, and Internship programs are also available! (Scroll down to see!)
Increasingly, students are pursuing international experience through internships and service learning. Click the link below to learn more about these opportunities.
Teaching English Abroad
Opportunities are available to teach English in China, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, and Spain. Visit the Council on International Education Exchange for more details.