"LIKE" our Facebook Page to stay updated!
Click on this link to contact the Study Abroad Office
I Want to Learn More About Study Abroad! »
All study abroad programs must be pre-approved by the Office of Study Abroad before applying in order to receive academic credit.
The Office of Study Abroad offers three to four Campbell faculty-led summer programs each year. The typical programs lasts three to four weeks and contains one or two faculty directors with five to fifteen students. These programs rotate annually with new courses, faculty directors, and sites each year. Click on the links below to learn more information and read the brochures about our summer programs.
Students can also study abroad independently anywhere in the world through our partnering organizations. To learn more about these opportunities, contact the the Office of Study Abroad to set an appointment for advisement.
- Great Britain: British Literature (May 20 - June 18)
- Costa Rica: Ecology and Spanish (June 1 - June 22)
- Italy: Philosophy, Religion, and Art History (May 14 - June 5)
- Criminal Justice in London & Paris (May 12 - June 8)
- Business in Spain: 10 Day Program (May 17 - May 26) *Alumni and Friends Welcome*
- Hawaii: Natural History and Culture (May 19 - June 17)
- Germany: The Reformation and Anabaptist Tradition (May 15 - June 5)
- Switzerland, Austria, and Germany: Psychology and Culture (May 15 - May 29) **Alumni and Friends**
- Tanzania: Medical Service Learning
Full Semester and Year-Long Programs
The Office of Study Abroad cooperates with other universities through consortiums and partnerships to provide students with the full globe of international opportunities; through such cooperations, our students, work, compete, and learn with students from other universities across America and world.
Internships or Service Learning
Increasingly, students are pursuing international experience through internships and service learning. Click the link below to learn more about these opportunities.
Teaching English Abroad
Opportunities are available to teach English in China, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, and Spain. Visit the Council on International Education Exchange for more details.