The Standards of Excellence (SOE) program was developed in order to accomplish the goals set by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at Campbell University. The requirements will assist in fulfilling the mission statement of Fraternity and Sorority Life as well as strengthen the community.
- Community Service/Philanthropy Projects
- Chapter Advising
- Meeting Attendance
- Accounts Payable
- Chapter Meetings
- New Member Education Program/Membership Intake Paperwork
- Chapter Leadership
- Risk Management and Conduct
- Alumni Relations
- Black & Orange: Delta Phi Epsilon, Lambda Pi Chi, Alpha Delta Pi, Sigma Alpha Omega, and Phi Delta Theta have meet the SOE requirements.
- Silver: Kappa Sigma, Kappa Alpha Order, and Zeta Phi Beta
- Bronze: Phi Beta Sigma is in bronze standing.
Contact Fraternity & Sorority Life for more information about the SOE program.