Important Dates: Fall 2023
- Street Fair: August 22nd, 2023
- Meet the Greeks: August 24th, 2023 @ Eakes Soccer Complex
- Recruitment Week: August 24th – September 10th, 2023
Panhellenic Council (PC)
Delta Phi Epsilon
Alpha Delta Pi
Associate Member Sororities
Sigma Alpha Omega Christian Sorority
Please read carefully before registering:
In order to participate in Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment you must:
- Be a Campbell University full-time student.
- Freshman (first-year, first-semester student), must have a minimum grade point average of a 3.0 from high school.
- Upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, and seniors) are eligible with a minimum GPA of 2.5. It is important to keep in mind that each organization has their own GPA requirement for chapter members.
- Transfer students are eligible to participate in Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment their first semester at Campbell University and are eligible with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Beginning with the first day of classes through Bid Day, potential new members may not attend any sorority social events except sanctioned recruitment events.
- You must attend an information session hosted by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life in order to participate in Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment.
- This year’s info sessions will be Monday, August 28th and Tuesday, August 29th in Ballroom A starting at 6:00 p.m.
Register with the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life in order to participate in recruitment. The link to register is below. It is a $30.00 non-refundable fee. You can pay the fee here: Pay Recruitment fee for Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment
Inactive Chapters Seeking Interest for Reinstatement:
Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/ Lambda Pi Chi Sorority Inc.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
To fill out the interest form for either one of our inactive sororities please click the respective link.
For more information and details about recruitment events, contact:
Coordinator for Fraternity & Sorority Life