The Campbell Youth Theological Institute (CYTI) is a two-week residential experience on the campus of Campbell University whose purpose is to provide high school aged youth with a well-organized and exciting opportunity to engage in theological inquiry and personal development. The mission of CYTI is to promote faith formation, to refine Christian awareness of vocation and calling, and to stand at the intersection of faith and vocation.
Students will learn and engage through:
- Interest-based elective workshops
- Local service initiatives
- Campbell University faculty relationships
The cost to attend CYTI is $600 per student. A $100 deposit is due upon acceptance into the institute. A second payment of $250 will be due on or before April 1 with a final payment of $250 due on or before June 1.
Participants are responsible for their own travel costs to and from Buies Creek, North Carolina.
- Complete Part One of the application.
- After your application is reviewed, you will be sent a follow-up email.