Virtual Events and Registration
Summer Orientation sessions for all first-year and transfer students will be held virtually this year. The Undergraduate Admissions Office has worked diligently to plan a virtual experience for you to prepare you for your transition to Campbell in August.
In order to participate in any Virtual Orientation events for the incoming fall 2020 class, you must submit your enrollment deposit of $100, if you have not already done so.
A schedule of virtual events is below.
- Wednesday, June 24: Our Virtual Orientation Modules are now open. All first-year students are required to complete this portion. For those of you that have already registered and are working through your modules, we have included Helpful Tips for Your Virtual Orientation Module Experience.
- Monday, July 6: Families, Orientation presentations will be released the week of July 6 for viewing. These presentations will cover key topics to assist you as your student transitions from high school to college and life at Campbell. More information regarding these presentations will be emailed to your student’s Campbell email address and parent emails on file in our system.
- Monday, July 13-Friday, July 17: Discussion Week will take place throughout this week. During this time, students and families will have the opportunity to join a variety of sessions offered through Blackboard Collaborate to ask questions and learn more about various academic departments and resources around campus. Discussion Week is not required, but students and their families are encouraged to develop questions from the Orientation modules and presentations to ask during this time. A schedule of virtual sessions will be emailed to the student’s Campbell email address at a later date.
- Friday, July 24: The Student Planning Module will open. On this date, the Student Planning Module will be made available to all students that have completed the required Virtual Orientation Modules. This module will discuss a student’s course plan and how to access Student Planning. Course plans will be released the following week. In order to gain access to a student’s course plan, you must complete the Student Planning Module. This can be done by logging back in to the Virtual Orientation Module experience.
- Monday, July 27: Course Plan Release Day will allow each student that has completed the Student Planning Module to access their course plan for the upcoming fall semester. Following the receipt of your course plan through Student Planning, each student will be required to complete a Course Feedback Form and submit it to your advisor. If you indicate a desire to speak with your advisor on the form, you will be contacted to schedule a time to chat virtually with them.
- Wednesday, August 5-Thursday, August 6: Q&A Day Repeat is a virtual event that allows students and families to log in and ask any last minute questions of critical departments and resources across campus. A schedule for both days will be emailed to the student’s email account at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding Summer Orientation, please email email@example.com or text (910)294-4433.