Submitting your Enrollment Deposit is a two-step process.
- Complete the enrollment deposit form. The enrollment deposit form was included in your acceptance package; you may also complete this form online.
- Submit the enrollment deposit. Once you complete the enrollment deposit form you will be directed to TouchNet to pay your deposit online. Deposits for the incoming fall 2020 class are $100. Students making an enrollment deposit for Spring 2021 or Fall 2021, you will submit an enrollment deposit of $250. Deposits for the spring semester are non-refundable after December 1st. If you are making your deposit for Fall 2021, your deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
To use our online payment system, you will need your Student ID#.
Note: Your Student ID# must be 7 digits. You may have been given you ID# in a 6 digit format. If so, place a zero at the beginning of the ID#.
Once your deposit is paid, Residence Life will be notified. In turn, an email will be sent with a housing request form which must be completed by all students, regardless of whether or not you plan to live on campus.
Why the Need for an Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is required to reserve your space at Campbell University. The University requests that all admitted students pay an enrollment deposit.
The enrollment deposit:
- Guarantees your space in class.
- Reserves your housing accommodations. *Please note, on-campus housing assignments for fall 2020 are made as space allows. The Residence Life & Housing Office will confirm if an opening becomes available.
- Informs the University of your intent to enroll.
- For Spring semester it is refundable through December 1st and for Fall semester it is refundable through May 1st per a written request – Email refund requests to email@example.com.
The enrollment deposit isn’t a fee over and above tuition. It is credited towards the tuition for your first semester of school. The deposit is the first investment in your future!
If you are commuting or your request for off-campus housing is approved by the Office of Residence Life, the enrollment deposit will be completely allocated to reserving your space in class.
The Importance of the Enrollment Deposit
The enrollment deposit is important because it allows the University to plan for your attendance and prepare for your arrival (i.e. housing, email access, etc.). Any delay in supplying the deposit can be problematic, if you have a specific roommate preference. Housing assignments are first-come, first-served. The earlier the Admissions Office receives your deposit, the better.
If you are accepted and have not paid your deposit yet, please complete the Enrollment Deposit form.