University Communication & Marketing is responsible for the promotion and management of the Campbell University brand and enhancement of the institution’s reputation by ensuring that the message and look of the University is consistent throughout all marketing, publications, advertisements and promotional items. Through strategic guidance, we lead our university partners in advancing the brand and expanding Campbell’s reach.
All marketing initiatives by colleges/schools and units of Campbell University must be reviewed and approved by the University Communications & Marketing (UComm) prior to production or contractual obligations.Request approval
Hiring of External Vendors
If you are interested in hiring an external vendor for marketing services (including but is not limited to: print advertising, brochures and other collateral materials, digital ads and graphics, radio and television ads, outdoor advertisements such as billboards, magazines, and other promotional materials), you must get approval from University Communications & Marketing. Please submit the approval form.
- Submit the Marketing Approval Form
- Your project request will be reviewed and a decision will be made within 5 business days.
- Approval must be received prior to contractual agreement or production of any materials.
- Once approved by University Communications & Marketing, submit the contract to University’s Legal Counsel (if applicable) for review
Approval of Brand Equity/Design
If you have printed materials, branded items, promotional products or advertising that you are considering producing, you must get approval from University Communications & Marketing prior to production. Please submit the approval form with a draft/mock-up of the item.
- Submit materials produced by an external vendor
- If materials are produced by an external vendor, the final product must be approved by University Communications & Marketing prior to publication or production to ensure brand consistency. Please submit the approval form with a draft/mock-up of the item.
- Request services from University Communications & Marketing
- If you are hiring an external vendor but still need materials produced in-house, you may initiate a project with University Communications & Marketing.
Marketing Approval Timeline
Requests will be reviewed and returned with an approval message or a reason for disapproval within five business days. Please plan accordingly. Upon approval, contracts/agreements may then be forwarded to the University Counsel.