In order to support the academic success of our first-year students, we highly recommend that all entering students take an English and/or Math placement exam(s). Placement exams assess your academic readiness for each subject and ensure you are placed into courses that will appropriately challenge your level of academic readiness.
You have the option to assess your English and Mathematics readiness by completing either or both placement exam(s). Please note that placement exam scores do not grant course credit, and are used only to assess readiness for initial English and Mathematics courses at Campbell. Placement exams must be completed before your summer Orientation date and no later than July 15th in order to be used for fall course placement.
Campbell’s English and Mathematics placement exams are offered through ACCUPLACER and you have a few options when it comes to taking your placement exam.
- A Testing Center near you
- On Campus
- Fort Bragg
- Main Campus
If you have official ACT and/or SAT scores you have not submitted, please notify the Undergraduate Admissions Office and request to have the official scores sent to Campbell through the ACT and/or the College Board site. Please discuss with your academic advisor if a placement test is required based on your scores. If you have ACT and/or SAT scores, you are not required to take placement exams.
Arts & Science: Academic Advising Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Business: Ms. Renee Green email@example.com
Education: Academic Advising Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering: Ms. Martha Bizzell email@example.com
Pharmacy & Health Sciences: Ms. Brenda Blackman firstname.lastname@example.org
Undeclared: Academic Advising Office email@example.com
Virtual Testing- Live Proctoring
- Indicate your intent to complete the Campbell’s ACCUPLACER placement exam/s by completing this form no later than July 15th.
- After indicating your interest in completing an online exam, you will be prompted to complete payment for your exam. The cost of each virtual placement exam is $25.00. Your registration form will be submitted after your payment is complete.
- You will receive an email from ACCUPLACER that will include instructions on completing an Examity profile (for proctoring) and scheduling your placement exam.
- Please note, ACCUPLACER tests can only be administered on a desktop computer or laptop. Your device must also have a webcam and microphone, Windows 7/Mac OS 10.8 operating system or newer, and at least 2Mbps internet connection. You can find more information about testing procedures and test your device by going to CollegeBoard.
In-Person Testing Center Near You
- Identify a testing center location that is convenient for you. You can search for your preferred testing center through the “Test Center Locator,” available on the ACCUPLACER College Board website.
- Indicate your intent to complete the Campbell’s ACCUPLACER placement exam/s by completing this form no later than July 15, 2022.
- Contact your preferred testing center location for payment information.
- After your preferred test center location has been confirmed, you will receive an email from Campbell University with instructions for scheduling your placement exam/s.
On Campus Locations
1. Fort Bragg Campus
If any students want to take the Accuplacer at the Fort Bragg testing center, they will need to use the links below to schedule. Appointments may be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.
Appointments may be scheduled using the online appointment system:
Fort Bragg National Testing Center https://www.registerblast.com/bragg
Pope National Testing Center https://www.registerblast.com/pop
To access Fort Bragg, all visitors must have a DOD id or obtain a pass from the visitor’s center. Contact the All American Visitors Center to obtain a pass, (910) 432-8193. https://home.army.mil/bragg/index.php/about/visitor-information
2. Main Campus – Buies Creek
1. Placement exams are being offered every Monday on main campus through June 27, 2022.
2. Schedule an appointment to take placement exam below.
3. The cost of placement exams is $25.00. Complete your payment here
4. New Student Orientation is the last time we are offering placement exams on Campbell’s main campus.