Campbell students are eligible to tutor any subject in which they earned an A at CU, so long as they maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Apply via the links below:
- Work at the Tutoring Center
- Work at the Writing Center
- Work as a Peer Tutor
- Work as an Academic Coach
Work individually or in small groups with a peer tutor. Bring all books, notes, and materials for your class.
*Note: The Tutoring Center will open for the Spring 2018 semester on Sunday, January 21st
Bring any paper for any course to and a trained writing coach will review your work and offer suggestions to improve your paper.
*Note: The Writing Center will open for the Spring 2018 semester on Sunday, January 21st
For courses not offered in the Tutoring Center, peer tutors are available upon request.
*Note: Peer Tutoring requests will open for the Spring 2018 semester on Sunday, January 21st
Request a peer tutor:
Group Review & Supplemental Instruction
Attend student-led Group Review or Supplemental Instruction sessions for specific courses.
*Note: Information on Group Review and Supplemental Instruction will be uploaded soon
Work with an academic coach to develop general academic skills. Academic coaches are available by request.
- Review study, note-taking, or test-taking skills
- Learn how to manage test anxiety
- Receive general tips as well as help with subject-specific study skills
Interested in Teaching?
Campbell University Freshman Seminar is taught by faculty and staff at Campbell University who are committed to helping students achieve their greatest potential.
- Have a master’s degree or higher
- Participate in the annual instructor preparation workshop held in May
- Be actively involved in faculty development opportunities provided by the Office of the First- Year Experience
- Have the approval of the instructor’s department dean or supervisor
- Have the approval of the Director of the First-Year Experience
Faculty and staff interested in teaching the CUFS 100 course should contact Judy Tunstall at email@example.com or 910-814-5578 to set up a time to discuss the opportunity.