Faculty/Staff and students (undergraduate, graduate, professional school and/or special) attending Campbell University and all residents of Campbell-owned housing, who own and/or operate a motor vehicle (including motorcycles and motor scooters) on the campus are required to register their vehicles with Parking Services and properly display the issued permit.
Steps to Obtain Your Permit
Before an academic year begins
|Type of Permit||ONLINE Registration Begins||Permit Pickup Day/Time|
|Professional students (DO, PA, Pharmacy, MSBS, MSPH, MSPS, DIV)||Mon., July 17, 2017||You may pick up your permit during your orientation.*|
|Faculty Only||Wed., July 19, 2017||You may pick up your parking permit, Aug. 18, 2017, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Wiggins Hall, 2nd floor.|
|Staff Only||Mon., July 24, 2017||You may pick up your parking permit, Aug. 17, 2017, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Rumley Center.|
|Undergraduate/Graduate Students||Mon., Aug. 7, 2017||You may pick up your parking permit during Student Registration, Monday August 21, 2017 – Friday, Aug. 25, 2017, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Rumley Center.*|
* Your Campbell ID and confirmation receipt is required to obtain your permit.Register your vehicle or bicycle
Anytime during an academic year/semester
- Register your vehicle or bicycle online
- Print your confirmation receipt.
- Please allow 24 hours after online registration to pick up parking sticker.
- Bring your printed confirmation receipt and your Campbell ID to Parking Services to pick up your permit. Both are required to obtain your permit.