Faculty/Staff and students (undergraduate, graduate, professional school and/or special) attending Campbell University and all residents of Campbell-owned housing, who own and/or operate a motor vehicle (including motorcycles and motor scooters) on the campus are required to register their vehicles with Parking Services and properly display the issued permit.
2019-2020 Parking Registration
All faculty, staff and students registering for the 2019-2020 academic year will be issued parking permits at the Rumley Center (view map) during these dates and times:
- Faculty and Staff only
- August 15-16, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Campus Residents only
- August 17, 10:00 a.m.-6 :00p.m.
- August 18, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- August 19-22, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Steps to Obtain Your Permit
Your Campbell ID is required to obtain your permit.
- Register your vehicle or bicycle online. Username and password are identical to your Self-Service account.
- F/S and Commuters: If registering two vehicles, complete each registration separately.
- Review the confirmation email received after successfully registering your vehicle. This email contains important information for obtaining your permit.
- Obtain your permit and permanently affix to the lower, left side of the driver’s side rear window.
Register your vehicle or bicycle