Faculty/Staff and students (undergraduate, graduate, professional school and/or special) attending Campbell University and all residents of Campbell-owned housing, who own and/or operate a motor vehicle (including motorcycles and motor scooters) on the campus are required to register their vehicles with Parking Services and properly display the issued permit.
Parking registration for the 2018-19 academic year
All students registering for the spring semester will be issued parking permits on January 8, 2019 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Rumley Center. (Please refer to Campbell University Campus map for location.)Learn about parking regulations
Steps to Obtain Your Permit
* Your Campbell ID is required to obtain your permit.
- Register your vehicle or bicycle online: Username and password are identical to your WebAccess account. F/S and Commuters: If registering 2 vehicles, complete each registration separately.
- Review the confirmation email received after successfully registering your vehicle. This email contains important information for obtaining your permit.
- Obtain your permit and permanently affix to the lower, left side of the driver’s side rear window.
- Any questions please email: email@example.com. If experiencing difficulty logging in, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for password reset.