Faculty/Staff and students (undergraduate, graduate, professional school and/or special) attending Campbell University and all residents of Campbell-owned housing, who own and/or operate a motor vehicle (including motorcycles and motor scooters) on the campus are required to register their vehicles with Parking Services and properly display the issued permit.
Parking registration for the 2018-19 academic year
Registration begins August 7th, 2018. Permits will be issued during the week of August 20-24th. Times and locations will be designated in the email confirmation received after successfully registering your vehicle.
Steps to Obtain Your Permit
* Your Campbell ID is required to obtain your permit.
- Register your vehicle or bicycle online: Username and password are identical to your WebAccess account. F/S and Commuters: If registering 2 vehicles, complete each registration separately.
- Review the confirmation email received after successfully registering your vehicle. This email contains important information for obtaining your permit.
- Obtain your permit and permanently affix to the lower, left side of the driver’s side rear window.
- Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If experiencing difficulty logging in please email: email@example.com password reset.