Academic Coaching in the Classroom
Academic coaching focuses on skills that are essential to student success. By providing first-year students with a foundation of strong study habits and skills, academic coaches equip them for success throughout their college career. In an effort to reach a greater number of students, the FYE office offers academic coaching in 100-level courses and courses that enroll a high number of first-year students.
Instructors who are interested in having an academic coach in the Classroom presentation in their course should complete this request form. You will receive a confirmation of your presentation date within two business days of your request.Request Now »
Interested in Teaching?
Campbell University Freshman Seminar is taught by faculty and staff at Campbell University who are committed to helping students achieve their greatest potential.
- Have a master’s degree or higher
- Participate in the annual instructor preparation workshop held in May
- Be actively involved in faculty development opportunities provided by the Office of the First- Year Experience
- Have the approval of the instructor’s department dean or supervisor
- Have the approval of the Director of the First-Year Experience
Faculty and staff interested in teaching the CUFS 100 course should contact Judy Tunstall at email@example.com or 910-814-5578 to set up a time to discuss the opportunity.